A function of the new BE Entries System is that members can make draft entries which they can return to at a later date to complete and pay for. Here's a quick guide to using the draft function:
- During the entry process there is the option to 'Save Draft', which means the entry will be saved to your account and you can come back to it at a later date to complete it or pay for it.
- Entries in a draft status won't be eligible for acceptance into the event; only paid entries are considered for acceptance and once a class is closed your entry will not be accepted.
- To avoid this, make sure your entry is completed and paid for before the ballot date of the event.
- Any entries that are in draft status at the ballot time of the event will be removed from your account.
*Please note that if you do not press 'Save Draft', but add an entry to your basket and do not complete the purchase, it will not show under your Entries tab in your account. It will remain in your basket until you pay for it or remove it*
Check the Status of your entry
If you are unsure if you completed your entry, check your account and your basket:
- Log In under My BE on the website
- Go to My Account
- Select the Entries Tab - Here you will find a list of your entries and the status that they are in.
- Check your basket by selecting the Basket icon at the top of the page; here you will be able to view any entries you have started but not paid for.
We are noticing that some entries in a draft are a duplicate of an entry that has been paid for and received by the event. Before creating a new entry please check if you have a draft of the entry in your account or in your basket and either complete the entry, or remove it before starting a new entry.
Completing a Draft Entry
- Log In under My BE on the BE website
- Go to My Account
- Select the Entries tab - If the entry is in a Draft status select Complete. If you no longer require the entry you can Delete it.
- Or go to your Basket (at the top of the page) to view any entries waiting to be paid for. Either complete the payment, or if you need to make changes you will need to remove that entry and start a new entry.
Extended Phone Line Support
Our phone lines are now open until 7pm on a Monday evening to support members with any queries ahead of ballot days on Tuesday: 02476 698856.