Upon booking a training session you will be asked to agree to our Terms and Conditions, which includes our refund policy for cancellations. If you have any queries about our Terms and Conditions please contact the BE office on 02476 698906 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions
Once a course is full or the closing date has passed, a list of people who have registered interest will be held. If a space comes available this will be offered to a suitable replacement on the list on a first-come, first-served basis.
We have a refund policy to allow the training to still go ahead if there are a lot of late cancellations. The refund policy stands no matter what the reason is for a rider cancellation.
- If an attendee cancels more than seven calendar days before training, they will receive a full refund.
- If an attendee cancels less than seven calendar days before the training date and the place is filled with another rider, they will receive a refund less an administration charge of £5.
- If an attendee cancels less than seven days before the training date and the space is not filled they will not receive a refund.
The refund policy for Camps and two or more day training courses are as above but the cancellation period is extended to 14 days.
BE Members will receive the BE price for all training at the point of booking. You can join BE for as little as £25 per year.
BE reserves the right to:
- Cancel a training course. If the course is cancelled, the attendees will be advised as early as possible and an alternative date, where possible, will be offered. If the alternative date is not suitable for the attendee, a full refund will be issued via the method with which the original payment was made.
- Make changes to the coach, venue or format of a training course. In the event of such a change, attendees will be contacted at the earliest possible opportunity. If an attendee is unhappy with the advised change and wishes to cancel within the advised time period, they will be entitled to a full refund.
- If the reason for a cancellation is beyond BE's control and is on the day of the course, BE will make all possible endeavours to contact attendees at the earliest possibility. BE will not be held responsible for any financial loss incurred by the attendee as a result of a cancellation.
BE will make all reasonable effort to accommodate any special requests made, however BE cannot guarantee that any such requests will be met.
By completing the booking on a training course you agree that your contact details, including emergency contact details, will be shared with the trainer/coach/venue and relevant BE personnel for the course where required. Your details will be used to communicate confirmation of booking and course updates; we will not pass your details on to any third party or other companies. By completing the booking on a training course you agree to BE sending you a short customer satisfaction survey relating to BE training.