Nurture. Inspire. Achieve.
To provide an increased number of opportunities for everyone to become involved, participate and enjoy the sport of eventing so that they may gain from the unique benefits the sport offers.
To be dynamic and forward thinking, committed to removing barriers of access to the sport of eventing while improving competence and hence safety, and enjoyment for all those involved in a way that the sporting spirit and fun of eventing is retained and maximised.
- To encourage, remove barriers and increase the opportunities for people of all ages, abilities and backgrounds to participate in the sport of eventing
- To provide training to amateur riders of all ages that improves their riding skills, as well as their safety and horse welfare
- To promote volunteering and its benefits through a series of training programmes within the sport
- To develop and nurture the under 18 age group in the sport of eventing through the Under 18 Programme, improving rider safety, knowledge of horse welfare, sportsmanship and teamwork
- To support coaching initiatives, providing more opportunities for coaches to improve their skills and improve the quality of training available to those in the sport.
- To research, develop and implement safety initiatives
Read our public benefit statement to find out more.