Being UK Coaching Certificate (UKCC) endorsed, the British Eventing Coaching Certificate (BECC) qualifications offer the highest quality of training for our valued coaches. These qualifications are all awarded by 1st4sport, an organisation that is recognised and regulated in England by Ofqual, who specialise in the active leisure, learning and well-being sector.
What does the BECC involve;
The level 2 course takes place over four workshop days and the level 3 over six days. Each course is assigned a Coach Educator who will deliver the content which is divided between theory and practical coaching.
Level 2 – this is an Eventing specific qualification that guides you through how to be a basic, safe coach who can prepare for, deliver and review a progressive series of coaching sessions. You will be assessed up and including Novice level.
Level 3 – this helps coaches learn how to be a fully independent coach. It will enable you to plan, deliver and review annual training programmes for rider development
Eventing specific qualification benefits;
- It is a nationally recognised qualification across the majority of UK sports
- The coaching certificates have raised the profile of equestrian coaching
- The successful coaches have shown they have the technical knowledge and ability to deliver training to riders to the level of the qualification gained.
Level 3 - Fully booked.
BECC Level 2 2022 Course
- Workshop 1 – Friday 4 March
- Workshop 2 – Friday 25 March
- Workshop 3 – Thursday 7 April
- Workshop 4 – Thursday 21 April
Assessment – Friday 13 May
Venue – Ingestre Stables, Ingestre, Staffordshire, ST18 0RE