Job Vacancy - Salesforce Support Analyst
British Eventing is looking for an experienced Support Analyst with strong Salesforce knowledge to join an enthusiastic, growing and technical team of highly committed individuals. This is a great chance to join a friendly organisation, in a beautiful location.
Over the last four years the organisation has heavily invested in IT, undergoing a significant change and transformation programme, we are due to launch the final release in January 2020 and have a very unique requirement to offer the ideal candidate a very flexible way of working.
- Investigate, diagnose and resolve end user support issues.
- Collaborating with the IT team to help shape the overall IT roadmap.
- Testing new features and enhancements as part of the overall IT roadmap and BAU backlog.
- Create and maintain documentation for IT systems and end user training guides.
- Assist with agreed plans to install or upgrade items of hardware and/or software.
- Work to SLA’s as set by the department, taking ownership for the resolution of issues, monitoring progress and applying the escalation procedure as necessary.
- 35 hours per week, Friday - Tuesday, 12pm - 8pm with an hour break, with the flexibility to work from home, three days onsite and two days remote preferable.
- Competitive salary and company benefits.
- At least three year’s experience in a similar role and or environment.
- Experience of cloud based application in particular Salesforce.com
- Experience of using Jira, Confluence and Salesforce Case Management.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, both verbal and written.
- Experience of creating and understanding end user and technical documentation.
- Ability to be self-motivated, take responsibility and ownership.
- Ability to prioritise, plan and organise effectively.
- The ability to work under pressure and tight timescales
- Excellent people skills and a team player.
- Experience of ITIL Change Management.
- Experience of Web based applications
- Experience of Salesforce Omni Channel
- Experience of Marketing Cloud.
- Experience of Mobile applications.
- Customer Service at the heart of everything you do.
- Have a good "can-do" attitude and dedication to supporting all stakeholders.
- Good at abstract thinking, with persistent pursuit of technology.
- Excellent initiative and team spirit, strong communication and coordination skills.
- Comfortable interacting with people at various levels within the organisation.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Strong change management skills.
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate the skills necessary to meet our company values:
BE the Best
BE is an inclusive employer that values diversity in its workforce. We encourage applications from all individuals without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
To apply, please send your CV to Nisha Punj at email@example.com (closing date: 24th January 2020)