Job Vacancy - Drupal Developer
British Eventing currently has a vacancy for a Drupal Developer. The role is based partly at the BE Head Office in Warwickshire and partly from home. The role is full time (40 hours per week).
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for designing and implementing new features and functionality.
- Establishing and guiding the website's architecture.
- Ensuring high-performance and availability.
- Managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
- Carrying out Drupal upgrades, theme & module updates and applying security patches.
- Dealing with BAU issues and prioritising workload, tackling issues and other tasks as they arise.
- Working closely with other developers and stakeholders to ensure an effective, visually appealing, functional and intuitive implementation.
- Carrying out code reviews and deployments to UAT, Staging environments and liaise with website testers.
- Carrying out code releases to Production environment.
Please refer to the job description which describes the role in more detail.
The candidate should be able to demonstrate technical experience with the ability to communicate and develop successful relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders. Sporting knowledge is not essential.
To apply please send your curriculum vitae together with a covering letter indicating suitability to Alexandra Bright (email@example.com) to arrive no later than noon, 2nd October 2020.
Candidates should be prepared to be interviewed in the week commencing 12th October 2020.