Job Vacancy - British Eventing Under 18 Assistant Regional Coordinator in the East
British Eventing currently has a vacancy for an Under 18 Assistant Regional Coordinator in the East region.
This is a voluntary role based within the region.
The successful candidate will work with the Regional Team to help build on the excellent and well established training programme in the East.
The Assistant Coordinator will assist with the following responsibilities (please note that this list is not exhaustive)
- To act as the British Eventing U18 Assistant Regional Coordinator representative within the designated region.
- To assist as one of the principal points of contact in relation to matters for all registered U18 BE members, Organisers and Officials within the designated region.
- Liaise with the U18 Coordinator and BE staff to coordinate the U18 Programme including matters relating to rules, registration, entries, qualifications, discipline/incident reporting and related issues.
- Assist the U18 Coordinator with managing the regional budget in conjunction with BE staff.
- Attend at least two regional committee meetings plus at least one national meeting per annum and report on the regional activities when required.
- Together with the U18 Coordinator and U18 Coaches develop a working knowledge of the U18 members within the designated region in order to assist the U18 National Coach and the relevant Chairman of Selectors where required.
View full job description HERE.
Offers are subject to a successful DBS check.
Applications for the role will close on Wednesday 12th June 2019 at 1pm, and interviews for the role will take place on Tuesday 25th June 2019 in the Eastern region (Venue TBC).
If you are interested, or wish to learn more about the role, please contact:
Chairman of the Under 18 Programme - Jane Peters on 07702 901007 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Training and Education Manager - Sean Maxwell BHSI on 02476 698906 or email email@example.com
If you wish to apply please send a CV including all relevant skills and experience along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1pm on Wednesday 12th June 2019.