Job Vacancy - BE Under 18 Regional Coordinator in the South West
British Eventing currently has a vacancy for an Under 18 Regional Coordinator in the South West.
This is a voluntary role based within the region. The successful candidate will work with the Regional Team to help build on the excellent and well established training programme in the South West.
The U18 Regional Coordinator's main responsibilities (which are shared with and supported by the Assistant U18RCs, this list is not exhaustive):
- To act as the British Eventing U18 Regional Coordinator representative within the designated region.
- To be the principal point of contact in relation to matters for all registered U18 BE members, Organisers and Officials within the designated region.
- Liaise with the BE staff to coordinate the U18 Programme including matters relating to rules, registration, entries, qualifications, discipline/incident reporting and related issues.
- Manage the regional budget in conjunction with BE staff.
- Attend at least two regional committee meetings plus at least one national meeting per annum and report on the regional activities when required.
- Plan suitable fixtures to host Under 18 qualifying classes at BE90, BE100 and Novice level within the designated region. The plan is to be developed in conjunction with the BE Regional Coordinators, whilst liaising with relevant event organisers.
- Together with the Assistant U18RCs and U18 Coaches develop a working knowledge of the U18 members within the designated region in order to assist the U18 National Coach and the relevant Chairman of Selectors where required.
View full job description HERE.
Offers are subject to a successful DBS check.
Applications for the role will close on Friday 10th June 2019 at 1pm, and interviews for the role will take place on Wednesday 26th June 2019 near Taunton (Venue TBC).
If you are interested, or wish to learn more about the role, please contact:
Chairman of the Under 18 Programme - Jane Peters on 07702 901007 or email email@example.com
Training and Education Manager - Sean Maxwell BHSI on 02476 698906 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to apply please send a CV including all relevant skills and experience along with a covering letter to email@example.com by 1pm on Friday 10th June 2019.