Job Vacancy - BE Officials and Rules Coordinator
British Eventing currently has a vacancy for an Officials and Rules Coordinator.
The role is based at the BE Head Office near Kenilworth and is full time (35 hours per week).
Key responsibilities include:
- Collation of rule changes and desktop publishing for annual edition of BE Rules and Members’ Handbook.
- Review and communication of information to Organisers and Officials.
- Administration of BE and FEI Officials’ recruitment and CPD.
- Provide support to the organisation and running of the annual BE Officials’ Conference and end of season reviews.
- Provide secretarial support to the Risk Management and Sport Committee and International Organisers meetings.
- Administration of Event Reports including Event Evaluations and Event Discipline Reports.
- Administration and issue of Event Affiliation Agreements.
Please refer to the job description HERE which describes the role in more detail.
The candidate should be able to demonstrate administration experience with the ability to communicate and develop successful relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders and participants. Eventing knowledge, in particular the rules of the sport, would be helpful, although not essential.
For further information please contact Alexandra Bright on email@example.com
To apply please send your curriculum vitae together with a covering letter indicating suitability to Alexandra Bright (firstname.lastname@example.org) to arrive no later than noon, 20 June 2019.
Candidates should be prepared to be interviewed in the week commencing 24 June 2019.