Important Update for Norton Disney (2) Entries
After a great deal of thought, working through many scenarios and options, Organiser, Joe Weller, and the team have decided that, in order to best utilise the time available with the addition of a third day of competition on Friday 7 Aug, and to offer the opportunity to compete to the widest possible range of the huge number of entries received, Norton Disney (2) will now be running the following schedule:
Friday, 7 August
All Novice and Open Novice - Balloting/waitlisting as necessary to stay within the max. number of 258 allowed per day.
Saturday, 8 August
BE90 BE BE90Open & BE80(T) - with balloting/waitlisting as above.
Sunday, 9 August
BE100 and BE100Open - with balloting/waitlisting as above.
If you are UNABLE to compete on the days set out then please email the entries secretary by 10am on Tuesday, 28 July, on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not phone or text.
Those unable to compete will be balloted and receive a full refund including start fee (if paid online with entry). Further balloting and refunding, together with achievable waitlists, will be used if we are still oversubscribed on any or all of the days.
We realise that this is yet another disruption to competitors’ plans but feel it is the fairest way of coping with the entries during the Covid-19 pandemic given the restriction in competitor numbers which has enabled our sport to restart.