Job Vacancy - Digital Marketing and Design Coordinator
Are you passionate about design? Do you like the challenge of reaching and engaging with audiences via social media and digital channels? Do you love eventing? If the answer to all these questions is ‘yes’ then we would love to hear from you.
British Eventing (BE), the National Governing Body for the sport of eventing in the UK, has a rare opportunity for a Digital Marketing and Design Coordinator to join the team in Abbey Park, Warwickshire, on a full-time basis.
This is an opportunity to get involved in helping to define, design and improve the British Eventing brand across all of our channels. Candidates should be full of ideas, have a passion for design and an interest in equestrian is desired. The role will encompass both digital and print design; from our social media, website and emails to videos, print advertising and merchandise, you will have an opportunity to show off your artistic flair.
With a focus on membership marketing campaigns you will work to raise awareness, interest and understanding of the sport of eventing in order to engage a wider audience and increase participation. You will be working as part of a small team responsible for crafting and delivering regular, effective and measured communications whether by email, the website, social media or magazine.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of producing quality design and being able to measure campaigns digitally. A rounded knowledge of email marketing, design and communications is essential and equestrian knowledge is preferable.
- Working across multiple channels to produce innovative solutions and high-quality design across digital platforms, print and video.
- Use analytical tools to track social media and digital traffic in order to optimise effective communications.
- Act as the key point of contact for British Eventing’s twelve Brand Ambassadors and lead on a strategy to best utilise their involvement to meet BE’s Strategic Goals
- Support the Marketing team on-event at BE member pavilions at The Festival of British Eventing at Gatcombe, Badminton, Burghley and Blenheim Horse Trials.
- Lead on the design of merchandise ranges in conjunction with our retail partner.
- Support with PR and Press Office initiatives to aid planning, quality control and consistency of messages.
- Act as the Brand Guardian across the organisation
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign)
- Creating and updating Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube)
- Ability to work quickly and on many projects at once, changing priorities if necessary
- Ability to use own initiative
- CMS experience, including creating and editing content
- Social Media advertising campaigns
- Knowledge of HTML
- CRM use
- Experience of web development
- Experience in email marketing
- SEO knowledge
- Personal Work Examples/Portfolio
BE is an inclusive employer that values diversity in its workforce. We encourage applications from all individuals without regard to age, sex, gender reassignment., disability, race, parental or marital status, pregnancy, religion or belief and sexual orientation
Please send your CV and covering letter in the first instance to Olivia.firstname.lastname@example.org by the 25 February 2020. Interviews will be held on 2nd and 3rd March 2020.