Apply for HorseQuest’s exciting new 2020 Bursary
In celebration of HorseQuest’s 20th anniversary year, they’ve launched a new 2020 bursary scheme to support horse and rider training and development.
There are four bursary spots available across the equestrian disciplines, one of these being an Eventing Bursary.
The lucky winner of the eventing bursary will receive:
- A £505 share of the £2020 training budget
- A lesson with Sam Griffiths
- HorseQuest clothing for both horse and rider
- A year’s free advertising on HorseQuest
- A year’s subscription to their HorseQuest Advantage membership club
The winner will be invited to share monthly updates on their progress and results. These will be shared monthly on the HorseQuest blog and social media pages.
How do you apply?
To apply you simply need to video application to the HorseQuest team, letting them know why you should be considered for the bursary space. Along with all your contact details.
Find out more and apply here: www.horsequesthub.co.uk/blog/categories/2020
Entries close on Friday 7th February.