Applications now open for Boekelo Horse Trials
Boekelo Horse Trials in the Netherlands, 10 – 13 October 2019 is a highly popular competition and aim for both riders and owners. It provides one of the last chances to gain qualifications before the end of the season as well as top-
For 2019 Great Britain has been allocated 15 guaranteed spaces; in previous years the Organising Team has accepted between 20 and 22 British combinations subject to entries from other nations. As the higher number of potentially accepted entries cannot be guaranteed, the Selectors wish to give competitors as much notice as possible in order to make alternative plans should you not be selected.
Application process for Boekelo Horse Trials 2019 (10 – 13 October)
1. Applications must be submitted by the 8th August 2019
2. Selection will take place and be announced by the 15th August and published on the BE website
3. The Top 12 horse/rider combinations will be selected and published on the BE Website
4. Wild cards: three wild cards, in addition to the selected 12, will be kept spare until after the SsangYong Blenheim Horse Trials for the selectors to use at their discretion if needed. If the wild cards are not used then the next combination(s) will move up the list and fill those places.
5. Every other applicant will be numbered in order of merit so they know where they sit on list
If a horse is entered for the CCI4*-L at Blenheim and completes the cross country they will be removed from the Boekelo list. As and when horse/rider combinations drop off the list the next on the list will move up