Syndicate Membership is for people who want to share the ownership of one or more horses. If there are three or more owners of a horse, then this is the membership you need. This is an owning membership only, and none of the owners can ride with this membership. Any further members can be added for a £50 fee, and they will receive the bi-monthly British Eventing Life glossy magazine and a membership card giving them free access to events up to and including CCI2* level.
Cost - 2020
|Membership Type||Via the Office||Online||Direct Debit||Green Discount**|
|Syndicate - new||£250||£245||£235||n/a|
|Syndicate - renewal||£235||£230||£220||n/a|
|Syndicate - extra members||£50||n/a||n/a||n/a|
** Green membership is for two (Full or Owner) members at the same address, where one member can opt to become the green member and not receive a second copy of the bi-monthly magazine
Benefits for Syndicate Members
- Complimentary entry tickets to events*
- Free entry to events up to and including CCI2*
- The glossy bi-monthly 'British Eventing Life' magazine delivered to your door
- Personalised EquiRatings Report for each rider and owner of a horse competing with BE
- Discounted tickets to top events
- Members' Handbook
- Third party insurance for current season ticket horses
* Subject to the individual event policies
View the full range of member benefits here.
Find out more about the cost of membership HERE.