Full Membership is the ideal membership if you are looking to compete as a rider throughout the entire eventing season. Membership is for a full, rolling year and gives you access to a range of benefits. A Full Member can also own horses in their own name.
|Membership Type||Via the Office||Online||Direct Debit||Green Discount**|
|Full - new||£150||£145||£135||£15 off each price|
|Full - renewal||£135||£130||£120||£15 off each price|
|Full - renewal existing spread DD||n/a||n/a||£130 or £32.50 month*||£15 off each price|
* Includes a £2.50 per month administration charge
** Green membership is for two (Full or Owner) members at the same address, where one member can opt to become the green member and not receive a second copy of the bi-monthly magazine
Find out more about the cost of all memberships HERE.
Benefits for Full members
Full Members can enjoy a host of benefits including:
- Unlimited number of entries into events
- Priority entry via ballot numbers with the purchase of a Full or Part Horse Season Ticket
- The bi-monthly 'British Eventing Life' magazine delivered to your door
- A 10 per cent discount on all BE training courses
- Discounts on entries to our Winter Series events
- Free admission to events up to and including CCI2*
- Yard visits, guided course walks, rider meet and greets and supporter experiences at top International events
- Free admission into the BE Members' Pavilion at The Festival of British Eventing and Blenheim Palace Horse Trials
- Discounted tickets to top events
- The BE Members' Handbook
- Third party insurance for all horse related activity, and much more!
View the full range of member benefits here.
An event will need to ballot if there are too many entries. Ballot numbers give full members priority over Day Passes in the eventuality of balloting. Find out more about balloting here.
British Eventing members* have access to a range of benefits including ticket discounts, inspired rewards, yard visits and more! Find out more HERE
* All paid for memberships