Competition closes at midnight on 20 October 2020. Ten winners will be selected at random.
Cavalor competition T&C’s
- For all Prize Draws and Competitions no purchase is required as a condition of entry.
- Entries must be received on or before midnight on the closing date of the competition or prize draw.
- The prize is as detailed on the promotion
- Entries must be submitted in accordance with the competition requirements.
- The promoter is not responsible for any lost, delayed, damaged or incomplete entries.
- Competition is open to all members of the general public. In cases where the entrant is under 18 parental consent is required to enter.
- There is no cash alternative and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The judges’ decision is final.
- The winner will be notified within 28 days of the closing date.
- The competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.
- Should events arise that render any competition or review impossible due to reasons beyond our control we cannot accept any liability as a result thereof.
- We reserve the right to change, cancel or amend any part of the competition or review at any time.
- Entry into our competition will be taken as acceptance of our terms and conditions
- Entry into our competition will be taken as acceptance of our terms and conditions and by partaking in any project or product testing you hereby acknowledge that we shall have no liability or responsibility for any direct or indirect loss or damage that may result to you.
- We reserve the right to substitute or change any prize in any giveaway to a product of equivalent value.
- Your consent for us to contact you can be withdrawn at any time. Your data is only requested for the purpose of entering a competition and fulifiiling delivery of the prize should you win. Your data is not used for other purposes.