JOB TITLE: Digital Marketing and Design Coordinator
Are you passionate about design? Do you like the challenge of reaching and engaging with audiences via social media and digital channels? Do you love eventing? If the answer to all these questions is ‘yes’ then we would love to hear from you.
British Eventing (BE), the National Governing Body for the sport of eventing in the UK, has a rare opportunity for a Digital Marketing and Design Coordinator to join the team in Abbey Park, Warwickshire, on a full-time basis.
This is an opportunity to get involved in helping to define, design and improve the British Eventing brand across all of our channels. Candidates should be full of ideas, have a passion for design and an interest in equestrian is desired. The role will encompass both digital and print design; from our social media, website and emails to videos, print advertising and merchandise, you will have an opportunity to show off your artistic flair.
With a focus on membership marketing campaigns you will work to raise awareness, interest and understanding of the sport of eventing in order to engage a wider audience and increase participation. You will be working as part of a small team responsible for crafting and delivering regular, effective and measured communications whether by email, the website, social media or magazine.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of producing quality design and being able to measure campaigns digitally. A rounded knowledge of email marketing, design and communications is essential and equestrian knowledge is preferable.
- Working across multiple channels to produce innovative solutions and high-quality design across digital platforms, print and video.
- Use analytical tools to track social media and digital traffic in order to optimise effective communications.
- Act as the key point of contact for British Eventing’s twelve Brand Ambassadors and lead on a strategy to best utilise their involvement to meet BE’s Strategic Goals
- Support the Marketing team on-event at BE member pavilions at The Festival of British Eventing at Gatcombe, Badminton, Burghley and Blenheim Horse Trials.
- Lead on the design of merchandise ranges in conjunction with our retail partner.
- Support with PR and Press Office initiatives to aid planning, quality control and consistency of messages.
- Act as the Brand Guardian across the organisation
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign)
- Creating and updating Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube)
- Ability to work quickly and on many projects at once, changing priorities if necessary
- Ability to use own initiative
- CMS experience, including creating and editing content
- Social Media advertising campaigns
- Knowledge of HTML
- CRM use
- Experience of web development
- Experience in email marketing
- SEO knowledge
- Personal Work Examples/Portfolio
BE is an inclusive employer that values diversity in its workforce. We encourage applications from all individuals without regard to age, sex, gender reassignment., disability, race, parental or marital status, pregnancy, religion or belief and sexual orientation
Please send your CV and covering letter in the first instance to Olivia.email@example.com by the 29 January 2020. Interviews will be held on 5 February 2020.
JOB TITLE: Salesforce Support Analyst
British Eventing is looking for an experienced Support Analyst with strong Salesforce knowledge to join an enthusiastic, growing and technical team of highly committed individuals. This is a great chance to join a friendly organisation, in a beautiful location.
Over the last four years the organisation has heavily invested in IT, undergoing a significant change and transformation programme, we are due to launch the final release in January 2020 and have a very unique requirement to offer the ideal candidate a very flexible way of working.
- Investigate, diagnose and resolve end user support issues.
- Collaborating with the IT team to help shape the overall IT roadmap.
- Testing new features and enhancements as part of the overall IT roadmap and BAU backlog.
- Create and maintain documentation for IT systems and end user training guides.
- Assist with agreed plans to install or upgrade items of hardware and/or software.
- Work to SLA’s as set by the department, taking ownership for the resolution of issues, monitoring progress and applying the escalation procedure as necessary.
- 35 hours per week, Friday - Tuesday, 12pm - 8pm with an hour break, with the flexibility to work from home, three days onsite and two days remote preferable.
- Competitive salary and company benefits.
- At least three year’s experience in a similar role and or environment.
- Experience of cloud based application in particular Salesforce.com
- Experience of using Jira, Confluence and Salesforce Case Management.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, both verbal and written.
- Experience of creating and understanding end user and technical documentation.
- Ability to be self-motivated, take responsibility and ownership.
- Ability to prioritise, plan and organise effectively.
- The ability to work under pressure and tight timescales
- Excellent people skills and a team player.
- Experience of ITIL Change Management.
- Experience of Web based applications
- Experience of Salesforce Omni Channel
- Experience of Marketing Cloud.
- Experience of Mobile applications.
- Customer Service at the heart of everything you do.
- Have a good "can-do" attitude and dedication to supporting all stakeholders.
- Good at abstract thinking, with persistent pursuit of technology.
- Excellent initiative and team spirit, strong communication and coordination skills.
- Comfortable interacting with people at various levels within the organisation.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Strong change management skills.
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate the skills necessary to meet our company values:
BE the Best
BE is an inclusive employer that values diversity in its workforce. We encourage applications from all individuals without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
To apply, please send your CV to Nisha Punj at firstname.lastname@example.org (closing date 24th January 2020)