Chief Executive Officer
Reporting to the BE Board, the CEO is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day management of this membership organisation, accountable for driving and delivering the key objectives in the short, medium and long term.
British Eventing currently has a vacancy for a Drupal Developer. The role is based partly at the BE Head Office in Warwickshire and partly from home. The role is full time (40 hours per week).
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for designing and implementing new features and functionality.
- Establishing and guiding the website's architecture.
- Ensuring high-performance and availability.
- Managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
- Carrying out Drupal upgrades, theme & module updates and applying security patches.
- Dealing with BAU issues and prioritising workload, tackling issues and other tasks as they arise.
- Working closely with other developers and stakeholders to ensure an effective, visually appealing, functional and intuitive implementation.
- Carrying out code reviews and deployments to UAT, Staging environments and liaise with website testers.
- Carrying out code releases to Production environment.
Other Job Vacancies
View vacancies at the British Equestrian Federation HERE