Making Your Team Entry for the 2020 Team Challenge:
Entries for the Rowen Barbary BE80 and BE90 Team Challenge at Weston Park (2) 10-11 October are now open!
Accepted teams for the Rowen Barbary Team Challenge, taking place on Saturday, 10 October, can now make their entries. Teams will need to have at least three team members entered before the ballot date – noon on 29 September, for the team to compete.
How to enter the 2020 Team Challenge at Weston Park (2):
1. Ensure your team has been Accepted and any team substitutions notified to the BE office. To check, please email email@example.com
2. Every competing member needs to be a Full Member of BE and the horse needs at least a Half Season Ticket to enter.
3. Each member of the team needs to enter their relevant class as an individual (BE80TC for the BE80 Team Challenge and BE90TC for the BE90 Team Challenge).
4. In the Special Request section of the entry, please enter the name of the team you are part of.
5. Remember to check the box to add your start fee to the entry.
6. At least three of your team members need to be entered to the Team Challenge by Weston Park (2)’s ballot date, 29 September, in order to compete.
- There can be a maximum of two substitutions to each team (including any made before entries open).
- After entries have been made, please contact the Entries Secretary on firstname.lastname@example.org to request a substitution by 6pm on 6 October.
- Please also notify BE by emailing email@example.com.
For any queries about the Team Challenge, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Process 2020 (applications closed)
2. Gather a team of between 3-4 combinations (use our designated Facebook group to find team members HERE!) and appoint a team captain
3. You will need to register your interest online first. Before applying, make sure that all members of your team have their details registered with British Eventing (both human and equine!). You don't need to be a paid member at the time of applying, only at the point of making the entry. Riders can register details on our system HERE, and you can find information on registering your horse HERE.
4. Decide which team competition class you want to enter at Weston Park - either the BE80TC or BE90TC.
5. Apply for your class of choice (applications will be accepted on a first come first serve basis so make sure to get yours in EARLY!). Once applications have closed, you will be notified as to whether your team has been successful.
|APPLY HERE FOR THE 2020 TEAM CHALLENGE (CLOSED - THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO APPLIED)|
6. If your team was notified as being accepted, make your entries once Weston Park (2) opens. You will each enter the designated section i.e. BE80TC or BE90TC as an individual stating which team you are in on the entry form. At least three team members will need to make an entry by Ballot Date in order to avoid the team place being passed down to the next team on the waitlist.
7. Have fun!